Thursday, November 13, 2008

a glimpse

I thought I'd show you some of the sites I see through out my days here. In an upcoming post, Alex will share some pictures from the office.

a great place in our courtyard to read. do try to follow the posted sign and make sure not to spit! haha!




our friendly security guards. they wanted to look professional for the picture.

where we get our exercise on

another great place to read, especially to beat the heat and sip on a delicious Tropical Iceberg

Upper Crust...great bread and cookies!


a few blocks down is Reliance Fresh...a small grocery store

across the street from Reliance is a nice little park. the sign continues to crack me up... "maintained by mother dairy"

my favorite little store Anokhi


the "landmark" near our apartment complex. our sociey's address is "behind Indian Petrol Pump".



No comments: