Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 Months... where have they gone?

























Our dear little Adeline turns 5 months tomorrow. I am continually blessed by this babe of ours. I just love each minute of being home and would not trade it for anything! Each stage of motherhood has had it's highs and lows for sure, but this month has been especially fun. She is taking in so much these days and really developing her own, unique personality. Addie is such a smiley, bubbly baby who wants to be part of the action. Sometimes this trait becomes a little bothersome when she really needs to eat or sleep... she would much rather play!

This week was big for Addie because she started to roll over. She has not perfected this skill, by any means, but we are continuing to work on it. Right now she just knows how to roll from her tummy to her back. I will try to catch her on camera one of these days.

We are also loving the weather! Our family has taken to evening walks together and I try to get out during the day as well. A lot of neighbors are retired and always seem to see us leave the house. They are out in a flash! I think when Addie gets a little older, she will get tired of all these people pinching her cheeks!

This weekend we caught the first farmers market of the season. This is one of my absolute favorite things to do in Madison and I was so excited to introduce Addie to it. I love to stroll around the capital, sipping on a smoothie, and munching on some hot and spicy cheese bread from Stella's. If you ever come to Mad City, it is a must!

No comments: